Lifted this from someone else on another site and you can't stop me.
What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you read the word:
1. Beer - Um, no thanks.
2. McDonalds - McNuggets w/Hot Mustard, please.
3. Love - *blank stare*
4. Lust - That would be nice.
5. Power Rangers - Go, Go Power Strangers! You mighty stupid Power Strangers.
6. Weed - Ortho Weed-B-Gone
7. Steroids - "We are here to PUMP you up!"
8. Cartoons - ReBoot is coming back!
9. The President - He would be funny if he weren't in charge.
10. Tupperware - It's a cult I tell you, a cult.
11. Florida - Been there, done that, didn't get the t-shirt.
12. Santa Claus - HO HO HO, or was that Yo Ho Ho? I can't remember.
13. Halloween - It always rains.
14. Alice - The Red Queen
15. Grammar - Nazis?
16. Myspace - Taken the place of AOL, a necessary evil.
17. Lime - Kermit The Frog... YAY!
19. Paris - Overhyped.
20. Cheese - Like it, hates me.
21. Red Heads - Yummy
22. Blondes - Nothing against them.
23. Class - undeclared
24. Sports - eh
25. Neverland - Tinkerbell
26. Pixies - Boston, MA
27. Vanilla - Ice Cream
29. Hooters - Never been
30. Pajamas - Naked
31. Underwear - Rather not, thanks.
32. Wet Socks - SQUISH!
33. Significant other - *blank stare*
34. Best Friend - Moving
35. Kids - You can have mine, I don't want him.
36. Bugs - Another necessary evil.
37. Roller Coasters - Bring it on!
38. Fun - Opposite of work.
39. Anger - No thanks.
40. Looks or personality - I have personality... you'd better, too. :)